This page is published by Cdiscount, a limited company with a capital of €6,642,912.78, registered in the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under the number 424 059 822, whose head office is located at 120-126 quai de Bacalan 33000 Bordeaux, intra-community VAT number FR 34 424 059 822.
This page is hosted by Google Cloud, in Belgium.
The publication director is Mr Emmanuel GRENIER, Chairman and CEO of Cdiscount.
Should you notice any inappropriate or illegal content, please let us know at the following address:
Cdiscount places confidentiality and respect for your Personal Data at the centre of its concerns.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability and security of the Data that you entrust to us in accordance with the applicable Data protection law.
To this end, we notably take all necessary measures in order to :
- provide you with clear and transparent information on how your Data will be processed,
- protect your Data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access by an unauthorized third party,
- retain your Data only as long as necessary for the purposes of the specified processing,
- offer you at any time the possibility to exercise your rights to your Data.
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file deposited on the hard disk of the Internet user by the server of the site visited or by a third party server, it contains information on the navigation carried out on this site.
Personal data: Any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (e.g. your name, e-mail address, billing information, telephone number, date of birth).
Right of access: You have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you is processed and, if so, to have access to such data as well as :
- the purposes for which we hold your personal data ;
- the categories of data we hold;
- our use of your personal data;
- who has access to your personal data (and their location) ;
- where your personal data may be transferred;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- if you have not provided us with your personal data directly, how we obtained it;
- your rights under applicable laws and the ability to limit processing;
- the possibility to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority; whether we use your personal data for any automatic decision making and how we do so.
Right of deletion : You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
Right to limitation: You have the right to ask a body to temporarily freeze the use of some of your Data, in particular during the examination of your request to exercise another right.
Right to object: You may object at any time to the use of some of your Data by an organisation by putting forward reasons relating to your particular situation.
Right of portability: You may request the communication of part of the Data you have provided us with in a machine-readable format but also the transmission of this Data to a third party of your choice.
Right of rectification: You may request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information about you (e.g. an incorrect address).
Purpose: The purpose refers to the main objective pursued when processing your Personal Data. Your Personal Data is used for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Basis of the processing : To process your Personal Data Cdiscount relies on the following legal bases:
- Your consent: you expressly agree that we process your Personal Data for a specific purpose.
- The execution of the contract: we process your Personal Data when they are necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. For example, in order to process payment, you will be asked for your bank details.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: the processing of your Data may be imposed on us by law. For example, the fight against terrorism
- Our Legitimate Interest: Processing of your Data may be necessary to pursue our legitimate interest, such as to improve the sales experience and to enable our business to prosper.
- Professional customers, i.e. the person who has created an account on the Platform and sells Cdiscount products on its site.
- Professional prospect, i.e. not having created an account on the Platform.
Data controller: this is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing. Cdiscount is for the majority of these processing operations responsible for processing.
Processing: is any operation or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, approximation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
1-PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE
Cdiscount is a public limited company with a share capital of €6,642,912.78, registered in the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under no. 424 059 822, represented by Mr Emmanuel Grenier, in his capacity as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and whose head office is located at 120-126, Quai de Bacalan - 33067 BORDEAUX Cedex, which publishes a site designed to promote its dropshipping tools internationally (hereinafter, the "Site").
Dropshipping is the fact that a professional customer offers Cdiscount products for sale on his site. Cdiscount will be in charge of storing and delivering these products to end users on behalf of the professional client (hereafter, the "Dropshipping").
2-WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
The information collected by Cdiscount includes :
- Identity information: this is the information we use to ensure that you are the person you claim to be. This includes: first name, last name, email address, phone number, etc.
3-THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Cdiscount processes your Data in its capacity as data controller in that it determines the purposes and means of the Processing described in the table below:
Purposes of the Processing Sub purposes Basis of the Processing Duration
Treatment n°1: Site navigation management
- your consent
- 25 months maximum
- our legitimate interest 13 months
Treatment 2: Managing the relationship with professional prospects
Our legitimate interest 3 years from the last contact of the non-customer prospect
3 years from the end of the business relationship for the prospective customer
Treatment n°3: Management of the relationship with professional customers Management of Dropshipping registrations Fulfilment of the contract 10 years from the end of the business relationship
Various internal services of Cdiscount may have access to your Data. We also share them with the company Google Cloud which hosts the Website in Belgium and with the company Weblium, publisher of an online solution.
4-DURATION OF YOUR DATA STORAGE
We keep your Personal Data to enable you to make constant use of the site, for as long as is necessary in order to carry out the processing mentioned in paragraph 3 above and to comply with legal requirements.
The length of time Cdiscount keeps your Personal Data varies according to the purpose of the processing and Cdiscount deletes your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law.
5-HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
To exercise your rights related to the Processing carried out by Cdiscount, please send your request to the DPO who ensures the conformity of the Data Processing carried out by Cdiscount :
- either by email sent to moc.tnuocsidc%40setrebil-te-euqitamrofni
- or by post addressed to Cdiscount / SGPN, Customer Service, BP 90200, 93472 Neuilly sur Marne.
We will send you a reply within a maximum of one (1) month following the date of receipt of your request. This period may be extended by two (2) additional months depending on the complexity and number of requests.
You have the following rights:
- The right of access
- The right of rectification,
- The right of limitation,
- The right of deletion,
- The right of opposition,
- The right to portability,
- The right to withdraw consent,
- The right to formulate post-mortem guidelines,
- The right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).
This section is dedicated to our cookie management policy.
It enables you to find out more about the origin and use of the navigation information processed during your consultation of our website and about your rights.
6.1. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ON THE SITE USED FOR?
A cookie is a text file placed on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit the Site (hereinafter, the "Cookie").
Cdiscount issues Cookies that are necessary for the supply and proper functioning of the Site.
6.2. MANAGING COOKIES DEPOSITED ON YOUR TERMINAL
The registration of the Cookie in your terminal intended to measure the Site's traffic is subject to your will.
Thanks to the settings of your browser software, you can, at any time, simply and free of charge, choose whether or not to accept the registration of said Cookies on your device.
6.2.1 The choices offered to you by your browser software
You can configure your browser software to accept and store cookies on your device or to reject them.
If your browser is set to accept cookies on your device, cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed will always be stored on your device.
You can set your browser software to (i) offer to accept or decline Cookies on a case-by-case basis, before a Cookie is likely to be stored, or (ii) refuse to store Cookies on your device.
Caution: Any settings you may make on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of Cookies may modify your browsing on the Internet and your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same Cookies.
If you choose to refuse to save Cookies in your device or if you delete those saved in your device, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the Cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
6.2.2 How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you are using?
The configuration of each browser software is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your browser software. We therefore invite you to read it. You will then be able to find out how to modify your wishes with regard to Cookies.
- For the Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
7- SECURITY MEASURES
We undertake to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons in the context of the Treatments referred to in point 3.
These measures shall be defined taking into account the state of knowledge, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the Treatments as well as the risks identified.
This Policy will be updated as necessary to meet the requirements of applicable data protection regulations. It will be reviewed at least every three (3) years.
Validated by Cdiscount's DPO